The Me And Mine Project #1 – July 2018
This month I have…
* rested and done lots of light exercise as I’ve been suffering from ongoing back trouble (maybe I’ll tell you about it some day).
* done lots of writing and working on my blog.
* enjoyed the World Cup. I didn’t miss a match!
* been watching Love Island for the first time – and I am hooked!
* loved having the patio door open from morning till night
This month Sukh has…
* been brilliant helping and looking after me!
* worked hard editing photos for my blog and on the next vlog in our Orlando series
* doing most of the school runs, which we normally share
* kept my spirits up by cracking jokes at every opportunity
* pretended he hasn’t noticed how much online shopping I’ve done
This month Shalini has…
* enjoyed online shopping for her summer wardrobe
* spent a lot of time reading
* helped me prepare the evening meals
* experienced a backstage tour of Matilda The Musical
* taken some amazing photographs of me – she’s becoming so skilled at it
This month Shivam has…
* enjoyed the World Cup and watched most matches
* spent a lot of time in the garden kicking around a football
* moved to a higher level in swimming and is doing really well
* given Mummy lots of cuddles on the sofa
* been counting down to the end of term and looking forward to the summer
Take a look at my other photo project – The Ordinary Moments.