The Me And Mine Project – November 2018
Welcome back to The Me And Mine Project, which is about capturing the whole family together in a photograph. So each month, we take a family photo of the four of us and tell you a little bit about what we’ve been up to that month.
We started November actually on holiday in the Dominican Republic. We had an amazing time, relaxing by the pool, chilling on the beach, eating way too much and just spending quality time together. What a better way to kick of a really cold month than in 30 degree heat, soaking up a bit of much-needed winter sun?
Here is a photo of us taken a couple of days before we flew back to the UK.The rest of the month was spent celebrating our birthdays. We’re all in November with my birthday coming first, then a couple of weeks later it’s Sukh’s big day, Shivam is four days later and Shalini’s birthday falls on the last day of the month. It’s a busy one for us – and quite expensive too.
This month I have…
* suffered and recovered from an infection caused by wisdom teeth issues
* celebrated my 41st birthday
* done lots of my Christmas shopping. Only a few presents to go!
* successfully planned and executed Shivam’s birthday party
* written lots of posts for Blogmas (I’m so excited about writing 25 posts in 25 days!)
This month Sukh has…
* celebrated his 42nd birthday
* edited more of our Orlando vlogs
* cooked the best chicken curry I think I’ve ever tasted
* booked an exciting adventure for next year (details will be revealed in due course)
* bought the kids’ Christmas gifts (so now I just have to sort out their stocking fillers – well they’re actually sacks)
This month Shalini has…
* turned 13! (How is she a teenager already?)
* taken her Grade 3 exam in acoustic guitar (we will get the results soon)
* helped me lots with decorating the house for Christmas
* been busy buying lots of Christmas gifts for her friends
* immensely enjoyed our trip to the theatre to watch The Wizard Of Oz (review coming as a part of Blogmas)
This month Shivam has…
* celebrated his 9th birthday with family and friends
* taken his Step 1 exam in acoustic guitar
* passed his Grade 1 in Wing Chun
* been playing lots with the many gifts he received for his birthday
* had a very successful parents’ evening
Take a look at The Me & Mine Project – October
I have also linked this post up with: