The Me And Mine Project – October 2018
Welcome back to The Me And Mine Project, which is about capturing the whole family together in a photograph. So each month, we take a family photo of the four of us and tell you a little bit about what we’ve been up to that month.
In October, we went on our annual holiday and spent the half term in the Dominican Republic. I will write about our trip in more detail in another post but for now here is a family photo we had taken on an excursion to Catalina Island.
This month I have…
* done two fashion posts with Boohoo and River Island!
* read lots of books – my favourite was ‘The Break’ by Marian Keyes
* enjoyed watching Season 10 of Modern Family (my favourite TV show ever!)
* eaten way too much on our all-inclusive holiday in the Dominican Republic
* enjoyed catching some winter sun and chilling by the pool for 10 days straight
This month Sukh has…
* worked hard on my photoshoots for Boohoo and River Island
* treated himself to a new Go Pro just ahead of our holiday and is like a kid with a new toy!
* discovered a new love of water polo. He got involved in the sport every day on holiday
* taken some fantastic and creative photos of us on holiday
* been really generous and spent lots of money supporting local businesses in the Dominican Republic
This month Shalini has…
* been planning her 13th birthday celebrations at the end of November
* been preparing for her Grade 3 exam in acoustic guitar
* realised she’s the best navigator in the family (on a huge resort, she was the first to get her bearings and help us with directions!)
* impressed us with her Spanish. She translated loads for us on holiday
* enjoyed snorkelling in the deep blue sea with her Daddy
This month Shivam has…
* been rewarded with lots of gold and silver stickers for his behaviour at school
* been preparing for his Step 1 exam in acoustic guitar
* enjoyed discovering some new places like Saona Island and Catalina Island
* offcially become a fish because he spent so much time in the sea and pool
* surprised us with his courage at launching into the sea from a boat and snorkelling in deep water
Take a look at The Me & Mine Project – August